Moving. Changing. Growing. For you.
While the web presence and class schedule for the Untamed Classroom have been oh-so-quiet, there has been a LOT of noise and change happening in the background. (Think moving-truck engines, circular saws cutting floor boards, lawn mowers, and Johnny Cash on the radio while we enthusiastically roll paint on walls….)
If you’ve been keeping up with Untamed Alchemy on Facebook or the Untamed Alchemist’s blog, you already know that we have moved our selves, critters, and business to the Idaho panhandle in the Pacific Northwest. We chose our new property in no small part because it features amazing opportunities to create an exceptional experience for future students of the Untamed Classroom.
In addition to acreage that will allow students to see, touch, smell, taste, and wildcraft medicinal herbs in our garden, nursery, pasture, and greenhouse, our new home also has an enormous finished barn. Since arriving in Idaho, we’ve been working at transforming the 900 square foot loft to a premium, finished classroom: fresh paint, new floors, better audio and visual equipment, and more room for participants to learn, engage, and blend.
So what’s in it for you, workshop participants and enthusiasts?
- A super-premium classroom that facilitates learning and hands-on experience.
- Many more classes and more room in each class.
- A broader range of supplies. (Your new classroom is an extension of my blending studio so every single thing I work with will be RIGHT there.)
- Improved audio and visual equipment to incorporate new teaching tools.
- Access to my personal library of aromatherapy, herbal, and magical reference books.
- Lower or no cancellation fees.
- FREE videos on how to create your own aromatherapy products for balance and wellness in your body, life, and home.
So, while you may not have heard a peep from us in a while, we’ll shortly be singing from the top of the barn with a host of new classes, including:
- Aromatherapy for Green Cleaning (Wood Polish, Counter Spray, Shower & Tub Scrub)
- Making Natural Party Favors
- Making Your Own Natural Outdoor Survival Kit (Sunscreen, Bug Repellent, Itch Sticks, and more…)
- Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists (Blended Oils, Pain Salve, Muscle Relief Blends)
- Introduction to Using Therapeutic Essential Oils (featuring 25 essential oils for wellness)
- Create Your Own Personal Perfume (aligning archetypes and energetics to create an empowering, personal, and natural fragrance)
Kristina, the Untamed Alchemist